Corporate Client Immigration Inquiry

Find out more

Corporate Client Immigration Inquiry

Corporate Name:
How many eyes has a typical person?

Individual Client Immigration Inquiry

Find out more

Individual Client Immigration inquiry

Individual Client Immigration inquiry

Where You Are Currently Residing
In Country Where You Are Currently Residing, if Not a Citizen

* indicates a required field

Assistance Required

Please specify your immigration needs

Work Permit
I have an offer from a Canadian employer
Temporary Residence Permit/Denied Entry to Canada

I am interested in obtaining permanent residence in Canada as a:

Skilled Professional/Provincial Nominee
Spouse/Common-Law Partner Sponsorship
Work Visa
I have a job offer from a USA employer
Expanding Business to USA
K1/K3-Fiancee/Spousal Visa
Waiver/Denied entry to USA
Green Card

If you have a specific question or request or would like to provide us with further details regarding your immigration needs, please indicate here


U.S. Work Visas

If you are seeking information on relocation options to the United States, please complete our Free Online Questionnaire. Our experienced U.S. immigration attorneys are pleased to provide you with an initial assessment of your eligibility to obtain a U.S. work visa.

Please allow 24 hours for our office to respond to your assessment inquiry. In the alternative, you may call or fax us to set up a personal consultation with one of our skilled professionals.

U.S. Work Visas

The U.S. has several work visa categories that are intended to provide access to the U.S. market. These include:

  • TN Visas for NAFTA qualifying professionals,
  • L-1 Visas for multi-national executive, senior managers or specialized knowledge workers,
  • E-Visas for investors in new or existing businesses in the U.S. or for those involved in substantial trade of products or services in the US;
  • H-1B Skilled Worker Visas,
  • O-1 Visas for individuals with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, or for individuals who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry;
  • P Visas for athletes or entertainment groups;
  • J Visas for exchange visitors or individuals participating in training programs.

When determining whether or not you qualify for a U.S. work visa, it is necessary that we evaluate each category and then assess which classification of U.S. work visa is most appropriate given your job position, qualifications and time lines for entering the U.S.

Access to Working in the U.S. for Canadians

Canadians have several options for applying for U.S. work visas quickly. Due to the NAFTA, Canadians can apply for TN Visa and L-1 visas directly at a U.S. port of entry. Non-Canadian applicant’s will still have access to the U.S., but are not allowed to apply directly at the port of entry.

What Type of Visa Do I Need?

Intra-Company Transferee (L-1): You may qualify for this visa if your company is transferring you to a new or existing branch office in the United States.

Professional/Consultant (TN): You may qualify for this visa if you are a Canadian who has been offered a professional job position by a U.S. employer, or if you are consulting to a U.S. company.

Entrepreneur (E): You may qualify for this visa if you are interested in establishing a U.S. business, purchasing an existing U.S. business, or if your current business is engaged in significant trade with the U.S.

Related U.S. Work Visa Information

Contact Us

For further information with respect to U.S. and Canadian immigration or to find out if you or a company employee is eligible for temporary or permanent relocation to Canada or the U.S., we invite you to contact our experienced immigration lawyers and attorneys by contacting PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP at:

1-800-993-9971 or by clicking here: “Contact Us”.